Good morning.
I am using Unimus for basic backup and config deployments of primarily Cisco Firepower 1000 series.
We have recently deployed some CSF220 and CSF1230.
They look to Discover ok, but the type picks up as SMB switch, then the backup does not work.
Is there an update that I need in order for that to work properly?
I have more of these waiting to deploy but want to make sure I can back them up and push changes first.
Thank you.
Cisco Secure Firewall
Wayne,
I would recommend reaching out to our support folks, possibly there is a driver issue you are running into. If you could login to your portal account and create a support ticket there and send over a copy of your logs collected during a discovery (the device output log especially would be helpful) I am certain the support guys could get you fixed up pretty quickly.
I would recommend reaching out to our support folks, possibly there is a driver issue you are running into. If you could login to your portal account and create a support ticket there and send over a copy of your logs collected during a discovery (the device output log especially would be helpful) I am certain the support guys could get you fixed up pretty quickly.