This version is a bugfix release in the 1.10 release branch.
Since this is a bugfix release, it brings just 1 new major feature and 2 minor new features, but comes with many fixes and improvements. Please check the full changelog below for more info.
- "Per-Tag Connector settings" feature - define connector over-rides for devices on a per-Tag basis
- "Use High-Security Mode for Credentials by default" checkbox in "Advanced system settings"
- "Description" field for Credentials (also added to the REST API)
For info on other major new features in the 1.10 release branch, please check the 1.10.0 release thread.
Links at https://unimus.net/download.html have been updated with the newest version.
= Version 1.10.1 =
Added a "Description" field for Credentials
Added credentials description field to the object returned by REST API
Added a "Use High-Security Mode for Credentials by default" checkbox to "Advanced system settings"
Added an option is Advanced settings to suppress discovery when credentials or enable password are deleted or unbound
Added REST API endpoint to get devices by description
Improved diff when the entire device configuration has changed
Improved diff generation performance when the entire device configuration has changed
Implemented the "Per-Tag Connector settings" feature:
- allows defining connector over-rides for devices on a per-Tag basis
- this feature makes it easier to define specific connection-option for device groups
- configuration available in the "Other settings" screen
Added support for:
- Dell FTOS switches / chassis
- Lenovo ThinkSystems RackSwitch switches
Fixed backups failing on SonicWall when it's config was very long
Fixed broken "View backup" when backup contained html or xml data
Fixed broken "Config Search" when backup contained html or xml data
Fixed number input fields throwing exceptions under certain conditions
Fixed incorrect diff highlighting when leading spaces were present in changed lines
Fixed config change summary email not sending full device list (it properly stated some devices were left out)
Fixed line numbers being selectable in config change notification emails
Fixed broken "Comments" contents when comment contained html data
Multiple fixes for Config Change Notification emails:
- fixed line numbers not properly displayed in MS Outlook / Windows Mail
- fixed leading spaces not being displayed properly
Tickets closed by this release:
UN-165, UN-268, UN-356, UN-360, UN-399, UN-400
Special characters can be replaced by '?' under specific circumstances