[Solved] Connection Refused/IP Conn

Unimus support forum
MarvAsoftnet

Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:30 am

Hello dear Support Team

We are currently in the process of integrating unimus (with AlmaLinux) into our infrastructure. Everything went smoothly in the test environment (installation, management via the web interface, etc.).
But in our infrastructure it does not work, so we cannot access the WEB interface via port 8085. The firewall logs show that packets are going to the Unimus server, but no response packets are coming back. Changing the config to another port (443) did not work either. The Internet browser shows ERR_Connection_Timeout
It cannot be due to the firewall policies as I used exactly the same ones as on our test environment.
Tomas

Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:49 am

MarvAsoftnet wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:30 am
Hello dear Support Team

We are currently in the process of integrating unimus (with AlmaLinux) into our infrastructure. Everything went smoothly in the test environment (installation, management via the web interface, etc.).
But in our infrastructure it does not work, so we cannot access the WEB interface via port 8085. The firewall logs show that packets are going to the Unimus server, but no response packets are coming back. Changing the config to another port (443) did not work either. The Internet browser shows ERR_Connection_Timeout
It cannot be due to the firewall policies as I used exactly the same ones as on our test environment.
Hi, there are a few things you can investigate. I would start with, on the Unimus server, if you run "curl http://localhost:8085", do you get a response? This assumes your Unimus port is 8085, if you changed it to 443 like you mentioned, just replace the port.
MarvAsoftnet

Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:53 am

Hello, all good. It was a problem with our Firewall Policys.
after i switch from almalinux to ubutnu everything works fine :D