HTTPS for Unimus issue

Unimus support forum
Krishp

Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:36 pm

Hello,

I wanted to see if there was anyone that has run into this. We have a Server instance running in cloud with Ubuntu Server. We have Unimus installed and working fine when connecting to 8085 on http but want to secure it. The server has Letsencrypt being used and works fine for our other app on the server. We followed viewtopic.php?t=1627 and got it to finally get to our /Unimus proxypass but are getting the following error Failed to load the bootstrap javascript: ./VAADIN/vaadinBootstrap.js?v=8.14.1

Is there something being missed that support could shed some light so we can get this working on a Secure connection.
Krishp

Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:15 pm

I was able to update the redirect in site config which finally gets me to the login page but now just shows Server Connection lost, trying to reconnect and I cannot log in.

Updated after seeing some support issues of not using / root we have another app on the server utilizing it.

Is there a way around this?
dominik.c

Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:33 pm

Hello Krishp,

Would it be possible for you to create a support request and attach the logs from the Unimus so we can check what exactly is going on there?
The path is: /var/log/unimus
Thank you