Is it possible to save a report from a "Mass config push"?

General discussion of anything Unimus
TeleGo-JM

Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:14 pm

I ran a mass config push to see what firmware version is on our managed routers, there are 60 different output groups meaning 60 groups of routers running mismatched firmware. We would like all of our routers to have the same version but I'm not finding any way to save all of the output without manually going through each output group, grabbing the output, and then grabbing the device list.

Does anyone know how to easily grab this output data?
TeleGo-JM

Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:41 pm

Just updating this, I was able to get exactly what I was looking for by running the following SQL commands

Code: Select all

SELECT name,CONVERT(output using utf8) as output_text,output_group_device.address,output_group_device.description
FROM unimus.push_output_group
LEFT JOIN unimus.output_group_device ON unimus.push_output_group.id=unimus.output_group_device.interaction_output_group_id
WHERE interaction_config_id=[GRAB THIS FROM 'push_preset' TABLE];
Running that on the SQL server I got a list of the output groups, the text from that output group, the device address, and the device description, which is all I wanted. Now I can finally do something with the data and put it into a spreadsheet and track our router firmware upgrade project.