This version brings a role-based access control system, support for 5 new devices and the 'View' backup popup.
Major performance improvements when backing-up large configs, and a dose of bug fixes are also present.
Links at https://unimus.net/download.html have been updated with the newest version.
Direct upgrade from 1.x.x and 0.3.x is supported, simply deploy the new version of Unimus, and everything will work.
Direct upgrade from 0.2.x or 0.1.x is not supported, please see this link for more details.
= Version 1.4.0 =
Backup retrieval performance massively increased when retrieving large backups
Improved Telnet detection
Improved UBNT device identification (will identify even if device returns wrong output)
Improved backups of UBNT devices
Improved Cisco WLC support (more version supported)
Added comments to user accounts table
Added a confirmation popup on device deletion
Added a 'View' button to 'Backups' - will show the selected backup
Added a role-based access privilege system
- each system user has a role (Administrator, Operator, Read-only, None)
- access to various parts of the application is limited according to users access role
- more information at https://wiki.unimus.net/display/UNPUB/A ... rity+roles
Added 'Device access tags'
- can be used to additionally limit accounts to have access only to specified devices
- you can create 'Tags', and tag devices with the tags
- Accounts can have access limited to only devices with specific tags
(they will only see devices with the tags they have access to in 'Backups', 'Config search', etc.)
Added support for:
- Brocade / Ruckus ICX switches
- Cisco ASA FirePower
- Cisco ASA multi-context
- HP MSM Controller
- Siklu EtherHaul
Fixed notifications not being sent
Fixed ProCurve not being discovered over Telnet
Fixed FortiMail with very large config not backing-up
Fixed error message on device address change
More fixes for JunOS not discovering nor backing-up when user logged into BSD shell
Fixed ProCurve backup being empty in certain situations
Tickets closed by this release:
UN-190, UN-234, UN-246, UN-247, UN-248, UN-254, UN-255, UN-257, UN-258, UN-259, UN-261, UN-262, UN-263, UN-264
Special characters can be replaced by '?' under specific circumstances