[Solved] Address List Management

Post your feature requests here
jstump

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:30 pm

I'm looking at solutions to sync address lists between my routers. Most of them involve scheduled scripts on routers and works fine if you are just syncing between a couple routers and your address lists are small.

I would love to see an option to setup my address lists in Unimus and push them out to various routers on a schedule. Additional features might be allowing the import of CSV addresses to specific lists and a way to easily view/verify addresses per list.
Tomas

Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:24 pm

jstump wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:30 pm
I'm looking at solutions to sync address lists between my routers. Most of them involve scheduled scripts on routers and works fine if you are just syncing between a couple routers and your address lists are small.

I would love to see an option to setup my address lists in Unimus and push them out to various routers on a schedule. Additional features might be allowing the import of CSV addresses to specific lists and a way to easily view/verify addresses per list.
Check out this topic in the automation section: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1356

Using this you should be able to completely automate and standardize your address lists with Unimus.