[Implemented] Ui Features

Post your feature requests here
wwsolutions

Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:23 am

Hi Tomas thanks for a great application! just a few suggestions of things in the ui

On the backups page i think it would be good to have a backup now button to save having to change back to the devices Page.

On the devices page have the option to edit a device currently i did a bulk import and have no user description and the only way to change this is to delete and recreate the device alternativly for mikrotik devices could you pull the device name from the config file?

Also i think it is important with being able to create backup schedules if we could have a backup group so that different devices can use different schedules.

Regards :)
David

Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:58 pm

Tomas, I agree that it would be great to have a button or link from the backup page to the device in the Devices area to speed up troubleshooting. eg If a device is not backed up, I have to copy and insert it into the Devices section to get to the device. This is fine for a couple of devices but if you are troubleshooting many it becomes a chore (yes, we as admins, are lazy).
Tomas

Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:09 am

Device edit functionality is now implemented and will be released with 0.2.3.

More updates on the other issues discussed here next week :)