Suggestion: change history view

Post your feature requests here
kingtrw

Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:06 pm

So today I was given a specific date and asked what network changes were made around it . I was able to say exactly because it was just a case of filtering my emails from unimus and scrolling to the specific date -- but it got me thinking, would this be possible to have this view inside the UI?

What would be really nice is if you could have a list on the left of all the times when Unimus noticed a change, and then if you select one of those point, you can see on the right a summary like what the email contains (devices, and the relevant diff lines)

Thanks!
Vik@Unimus

Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:03 pm

A good feature to have. We have an internal ticket for a feature like this already. No ETA at this moment.
I am adding this thread to it, so as soon as it gets out, I will update the thread.
Tomas

Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:45 am

kingtrw wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:06 pm
So today I was given a specific date and asked what network changes were made around it . I was able to say exactly because it was just a case of filtering my emails from unimus and scrolling to the specific date -- but it got me thinking, would this be possible to have this view inside the UI?
Just a small update on this one - we have a new "Change history" view coming that is currently scheduled for 2.7.0. An ETA for 2.7 should be around Q3/Q4 this year. Will update this thread as soon as there are more news :)