[Implemented] Config Search Feature Request

Post your feature requests here
kknapp

Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:03 pm

We use the config search feature quite a bit for configuration validation, especially the invert search function.

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a csv list export of the devices/ip's that match the search, so I might have an easier time iterating through those devices than having to copy and paste one-by-one from the search results.

Also, some way to take the devices in the results, and add them to a mass config push target group would be amazing too, so I can find the devices missing a specific config, and then push the config right to that specific group.
Tomas

Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:27 pm

Hi,
kknapp wrote:
I was wondering if it would be possible to add a csv list export of the devices/ip's that match the search, so I might have an easier time iterating through those devices than having to copy and paste one-by-one from the search results.
This is on the Roadmap ("Config Search - Export / Send results") - and actually scheduled to go out with 2.3.0 (end of Q2 / start of Q3).
kknapp wrote:
Also, some way to take the devices in the results, and add them to a mass config push target group would be amazing too, so I can find the devices missing a specific config, and then push the config right to that specific group.
This is also planned, we already have an internal ticket for this. No ETA for this one I can provide right now tho, sorry.
Vik@Unimus

Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:35 pm

I have just wanted to update this thread. Config search result export/send has been added in our latest release, version 2.3.0. You can find more information in our announcement thread below

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1615