[Solved] Browser remembering login credentials

Post your feature requests here
kingtrw

Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:25 pm

It would be really helpful for me if the login page allowed browsers to autofill username and password!

My management host is well isolated so I like to have it remember the logins for the various management portals (we have a requirement for long unique complex passwords, and the password safe is a bit... annoying to interact with)
Vik@Unimus

Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:32 pm

Hello,

Login page is compatible with autofill in browsers and/or password managers' extensions. E.g. Firefox fills login credentials automatically just fine, unless I have more than one saved, then I need to choose manually, which one to fill automatically, but that is rather Firefox's "limitation".
What browser and/or extension do you have a problem with? Does your browser/extension have autofill enabled? Do you have multiple saved logins and if so, how does your browser/extension handle that?
kingtrw

Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:02 am

I'm using Firefox on Windows - without any password extensions.

It looks like if you're using an IP address for the web page then you won't get any password autofill suggestions - I changed to using a DNS entry, and now I do get autofill suggestions appearing for other saved credentials - but no prompt to remember the unimus one.

Looks like this is a Firefox issue though, so I'll see if I can coax it into behaving properly.

Thanks!